A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Livia Hantos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Livia Hantos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Livia Hantos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantos graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Hantos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Livia Erika Hantos MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Livia E. Hantos practice?
- Dr. Livia Hantos has 1 office location.
Dr. Livia Hantos practices Neurology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Neurologists.