A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Livingston Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Livingston Eaddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Livingston Eaddy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Eaddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Livingston Lee Eaddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Livingston L. Eaddy practice?
- Dr. Livingston Eaddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Livingston Eaddy practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.