A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liviu Chindris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liviu Chindris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chindris graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Chindris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liviu Alexandru Chindris MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liviu A. Chindris practice?
- Dr. Liviu Chindris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liviu Chindris practices Internal Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists.