Dr. Liviu Craciun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Liviu Craciun?

Exceptional in every way!

Posted on October 16th, 2014

I've seen dozens of neurologists including those at Columbia, NYU, etc., and Dr. Craciun is the best. He is knowledgable, thorough, extremely caring. When I was hospitalized he visited me morning and night and really cared for myself and my family. He is open minded and practices traditional and alternative methods. I was almost wheelchair bound and he got me back to a normal love. Feel blessed to be his patient.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I have been a nurse for 25 yrs but lately working home care and when i became ill i called my friends who are still working in the hospitals to find out who is the best and Dr. Liviu Craciun was highly recommended. Thank God for this doctor . Dr Craciun was very patient he spent time not only with physical assessment but gathering information listening to my fears complaints. This doctor is very professional smart well mannered did not get offended when i questioned the medication he perscribed or when i had doubts but took time to explain why i needed certain txs or meds. Dr Craciuns office staff are wonderful i called them a few times and they are always helpful pleasant and they leave me messages to let me know they are taking care of my requests. Above all Dr Craciun calls me back the same day that i call his office when i wasnt feeling well. I am back to work confident knowing im in good hands.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Even though my symptoms did not present normally, Dr. Craciun stood by his diagnosis of me and was correct. Given the many terrifying options that existed, he persisted in believing that my case was not one of these. A very pleasant and caring physician. I recommend him highly!

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Dr. Craciun is kind, patient and reassuring. He spent more time with me on both of my two visits than any other doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on September 3rd, 2017