Dr. Liviu Florescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Liviu Florescu?

August 10th, 2016

Excellent doctor

I have been seeing Dr. F for 12 years now and I have no complaints. His diagnosis have been correct and he always discusses with me his treatment plan. The support staff have been courteous and helpful.

August 1st, 2015

Best internist doctor

He is the best doctor

October 17th, 2014

I never had to walk out on a Doc before but today I did. Doc F did not listen to a word I said and kept talking over me. She asked me questions that I had previously told her. This did not happen once or twice but numerous times. Doc F states I don't have a BP problem even though I have been treated for it for years and 5+ other doctors have stated the same thing...let alone the fact that I had already had a mild heart attack. Doc then wants to put me on a diuretic instead..but I had already told her that I get stopped up. I walked out of the exam room so mad...& I won't be paying for the doc visit either. I can see why her schedule is so open....She's HORRIBLE!!

September 16th, 2013

Support Staff Makes for Terrible Experience

I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow at 7am. Had pre-op tests done at Dr. Florescu's office week ago today. Results were to be FAX'd to surgeon last Thursday. Never done. Surgeon's nurse and I both calling for test results. Promises, promises, but nothing sent to surgeon. It's the day before my surgery and I'm at the surgeon's office for his pre-op to go over test results - no test results. Still calling Florescu. Told my surgery may have to be postponed since they need the test results and letter from Florescu saying I'm okay to have surgery. A lot of planning had to go into this so I would have time off work and care after surgery. Stressed out! What is the problem with them? How hard is it to FAX a few pages?! As I'm waiting at surgeon's office they finally send the info, but minus the authorization letter. Here we go again. I'm totally done. I like Dr. Florescu, but the stress resulting from his "UN-Supportive" Staff makes it not worth it. This is the 4th time this unorganized staff has not followed through. Unless you like to be tortured in this way - go to another internist.

August 28th, 2012

chaplain

Dr. is wonderful. However, his support staff is poor. They don't call you back with test results (you have to keep calling them) and they are very poor at passing info on to other doctors. I'm thinking of changing internists. Not because of Dr. Florescu, but because his support staff is lousy and I'm v. tired of the frustration.

August 12th, 2012

"F" is not just Florescu for this Doctor

Dr. Florescu is obviously not trained in the care of elderly patients. My father has had Dr. "F" as his PCP for several years. During which time he has developed Parkinson's Disease which is has wonderful neurologist for. However, Dr."F" is completely clueless when it comes to this disease, and treats my father and family as if he does not want to be bothered. He went so far as the last time my father was "seen" by Dr. "F" (I say seen because he did not even touch my father or examine him) he told my mom that the Parkinson's is "eating away at his brain". No tests were completed to substantiate that "diagnosis". We found out a few days later from another doctor that my father had a urinary tract and bladder infection which can cause hallucinations in elderly patients. GOOD CALL DR."F" -NOT!

October 2nd, 2017