A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liviu Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liviu Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liviu Klein, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liviu T Klein MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liviu T. Klein practice?
- Dr. Liviu Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Liviu Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.