A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liviu Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liviu Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liviu Klein, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liviu T Klein MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liviu T. Klein practice?
- Dr. Liviu Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Liviu Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.