Dr. Liviu Rappaport MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Wayne, NJ

August 24th, 2016
Love Dr. Rappaport and his staff
After my doctor retired it took me a long time to find a doctor I completely trust but I have finally found that in Dr. Rappaport and his staff. He listens, is compassionate, funny, intelligent and makes me feel that he cares. Any waiting I do at his office is so worth it. His staff are also compassionate, kind, friendly. I especially love Barbara but they are all wonderful. Thank you so much!

May 24th, 2016
Dr. Rappaport has been my primary physician since I moved to NJ in 2009. He is very caring and easy to talk to. I trust his diagnoses and feel comfortable talking to him.

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Rappaport has excellent character and an excellent bedside manner. He truly cares about the whole person and he coordinates patient care seamlessly.

January 10th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr Rappaport!

October 28th, 2013
God Complex
This doctor has no interest in being questioned. Gets very defencive when asked about his methds. No knowledge or care diet or nustrition. prefers over medcating to food. Bad Medicine.

September 18th, 2013
My mother was diagnosed and being treated by another physician but her symptoms were not improving. It had gotten so bad that she could barely get out of bed in the morning to go to work. A friend of mine suggested I get a second opinion, and recommended her father's doctor, Dr Rappaport. Although we had to wait a little longer in his office, it was well worth it. He was very professional, and did a thorough examination and reviewed all of her previous testing. He spent a lot of time explaining to us what he felt she had. I was very impressed with his compassion and empathy towards my mother, which made her feel at ease. Within two weeks after starting treatment, she was much improved. Highly recommend.

June 13th, 2013
Dr. Rappaport provides excellent services. He is compationate and spends quality time with patients. Well read.