A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liwa Younis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liwa Younis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Younis graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Younis has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liwa Younis practice?
Dr. Liwa Younis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jerseyville, IL and Cedar Hill, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.