A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liwa Younis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liwa Younis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Younis graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Younis has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liwa T Younis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liwa T. Younis practice?
- Dr. Liwa Younis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Liwa Younis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO and Cedar Hill, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.