A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liwa Younis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younis
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Younis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liwa Younis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Younis graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Younis has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liwa T Younis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liwa T. Younis practice?
- Dr. Liwa Younis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Liwa Younis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jerseyville, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.