A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lixian Zou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lixian Zou, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zou graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zou has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans