A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lixian Zou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lixian Zou, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zou graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zou has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lixian Zou MD is a female Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lixian Zou practice?
- Dr. Lixian Zou has 1 office location.
Dr. Lixian Zou practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.