Dr. Lixin Zhang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

November 22nd, 2016
Wait time was average for what I usually wait. Very satisfied with the staff and ease of scheduling tests all in the same place without having to make multiple phone calls. The doctor is Chinese; however, his English was good and he did help me with my symptoms and explained to me why I was having them that I was able to make sense of.

August 18th, 2016
Does not do physical exam. Blows off all symptoms and tells patients they have anxiety.

August 16th, 2016
Dont listen to these reviews
Unfortunately I listened to these reviews several months ago and actually cancelled my appointment. My primary doctor insisted I see Dr. Zhang as my symptoms continued. I came in to be seen, Ill admit he didn't have the best bedside manner but seemed highly intelligent. After three visits I can say I am symptom free after having dizziness for over 2 years. Prior to having my appointment with Dr. Zhang I had evaluations by another neurologist, cardiologist, and my primary doctor who couldn't figure out what was wrong. I wish I didn't believe these reviews or I would have been better for my daughters wedding! I suppose you live and learn, remember most people with positive responses don't take the time to write a review.

August 16th, 2016
Immediately told me I had an anxiety disorder before any tests were done. This, despite me having a seizure disorder diagnosed more than 20 years ago. I told him I doubted that, he ordered an eeg but I still don't have the results of that. I will not be going back and will be sure to tell my primary physician that the referral was a complete waste of time and money. The guy is a hack.

August 3rd, 2016
Waste of time and money
Unfortunately, I read these reviews the day before my appointment. I should have canceled anyway because it was a waste of time. I told the "doctor" I banged my head a few weeks ago and have been having dizzy spells ever since. He gave me some "tests" which lasted all of 5 minutes, said there was nothing wrong with me and that it was all anxiety related! Then he told me he could prescribe some ant-anxiety medication. when I told him I didn't want it, he tried to persuade me anyway. It seems like this is his mantra when he doesn't want to delve more into a patients symptoms because he's just too darn lazy and incompetent. My advice to you is, run like the wind AWAY from this doctor. If you have an appointment, CANCEL it and find another neurologist.

June 27th, 2016
BAD JUDGEMENT
Would I choose him again, not on your life. After questions the billing practices I was dismissed from his services, the billing staff was rude and argumentative.

June 14th, 2016
Great service and care.
Usually see Jill so most of these answers are about her. He few times J have seen Dr Zhang he has been but seemed rushed

May 26th, 2016
TERRIBLE STAY AWAY
Ive been struggling with dizziness , back , and ear pain for 4weeks.was very alarmed considering I have a small 1mm unbursted aneurysm in my brain. Went to the ER finally one day ,was told I have fluid in my ears.when my appt at dent came one week afterwards, with symptoms still the same!Dr lixin barely asked me any questions. Checked my painful ears and was quick to say I have anxiety and proscribed anti depressant. Also said the ER doctor was wrong.Ive used Dent in the past and wondering why I didn't get the passed doctor who saved my life from catching my blood clot after having my daughter! I will be going elsewhere due to his terrible , rude ,unprofessional false diagnosis.

January 29th, 2016
Avoid
I've had dizzy spells for over twenty years- I was recommended to see this dr several years ago. He gave me a script for Effexor which sent me into a allergic reaction. My question is why I was even given this. I still go to dent and they recommend I go to him. They didn't even have on their records that I have already seen this guy. I wasn't happy the first time why would I do this again. Seems all he wants to do is hand out pills. Going to try to find a different solution, can't go back to him to him again.

January 21st, 2016
I appreciate everything Dr. Zhang and his staff has done for me! Great doctor!

November 27th, 2015
Very happy with Dr. Zhang' scare.

September 30th, 2015
Great experince... I am very thankful to have been guided to Dr. Zhang. I was diagnosed with mal Debarquement syndrome. I started medication and finally I am able to function again. Thank you!