A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liying Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liying Han, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Han has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liying Han MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Liying Han practice?
- Dr. Liying Han has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liying Han practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Valhalla Pathologists.