A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liyuan Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liyuan Yu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liyuan Yu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liyuan Yu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Liyuan Yu practice?
- Dr. Liyuan Yu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Liyuan Yu practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Lake Forest, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.