Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liyun Yuan
Dr. Liyun Yuan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yuan is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Liyun Yuan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Liyun Yuan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mahmood Khaledy
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Matthew Sofer
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Paola Sequeira
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi11