Learn more about Dr. Liz-Beth Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liz-Beth Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liz-Beth Porter, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Porter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liz-Beth Porter MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liz-Beth Porter practice?
- Dr. Liz-Beth Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liz-Beth Porter practices Infectious Disease and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors and Albuquerque Physiatrists.