Learn more about Dr. Liz-Beth Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liz-Beth Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liz-Beth Porter, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Porter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liz-Beth Porter MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liz-Beth Porter practice?
- Dr. Liz-Beth Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liz-Beth Porter practices Infectious Disease and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors and Albuquerque Physiatrists.