Dr. Elizabeth Chapek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Chapek?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

February 14th, 2016

Patient for over 20 years

My complete family has been under Dr. Chapek care from my children to grandchildren. She has always been a source of knowledge and guidance for us. Over the years she has also become a friend.

February 12th, 2016

Dr. Chapek is Amazing!!

I was bed rest for 4 months with back, neck, and shoulder pain. I couldn't drive, or even type because of the pain. I could hardly hold my head up because of the pain and weakness in my back and neck. I had 3 previous doctors before Dr. Chapek, that were not able to help me or diagnose the problem. My first visit with Dr. Chapek she found the root of the problem and I was able to return to work that same week. Dr. Chapek has got me back on the road to health. She is a wonderful Doctor!

December 16th, 2014

Should be a role model for most physicians

November 2nd, 2012

I was very leary going in about this approach to fixing cronic siatica, but Dr. Chapek has helped me numersous times in usually one visit. She is very caring and thourough for her specific areas of focus as well as offering suggestions for other common health challenges. She is awesome!

August 15th, 2012

Mal-Debarkment Syndrome

Dr. Chapek was the only doctor that was able to help me regain my equilibrium after a cruise. She also helped with my chronic neck pain. She also helped with my vertigo two years later and caught that my B12 levels were low, something the ER doctor did not notice.Dr.Chapek is honest, upfront and to the point. She does not sugar coat what you need to do for optimal health. I found her easy to talk to and she listened to me, but she is firm in her beliefs about what you need to do to improve your health. Not a bad thing, but some people might not want to hear what she tells them. I am more than willing to pay since my insurance won't and drivce 90 miles for her to treat me because of the wonderful results I have received from her care.She does not have a fancy office, but that's okay with me. I think her charges are very reasonable compared to other physicians. My insurance did reimburse me for my visit, but I had to file myself. That wasn't difficult to do.

June 20th, 2012

Quick Relief

My back was hurting from physical exercise. Dr. Chapek explained the complexity of a pulled muscle and how it put a strain on oppossing muscles. After two treatments, the pain went away and I felt better in general.

July 13th, 2010

Excellent

I believe Dr.Chapek is the most wonderful doctor I wish my insurance would cover my visits.I would go to her for my pain.I believe in her Holistic healing and that she does heal.I have had the experience and its amazing.

May 17th, 2017