Dr. Elizabeth Chapek DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 14th, 2016
Patient for over 20 years
My complete family has been under Dr. Chapek care from my children to grandchildren. She has always been a source of knowledge and guidance for us. Over the years she has also become a friend.

February 12th, 2016
Dr. Chapek is Amazing!!
I was bed rest for 4 months with back, neck, and shoulder pain. I couldn't drive, or even type because of the pain. I could hardly hold my head up because of the pain and weakness in my back and neck. I had 3 previous doctors before Dr. Chapek, that were not able to help me or diagnose the problem. My first visit with Dr. Chapek she found the root of the problem and I was able to return to work that same week. Dr. Chapek has got me back on the road to health. She is a wonderful Doctor!

December 16th, 2014
Should be a role model for most physicians

August 26th, 2013
Pleasant experience
I've had chronic back pain due to severe scoliosis since I was 9 years old and Dr. Chapek told me up front that there was limited success for scoliosis. However, with some relief from that and diagnosis of other medical problems that she helped me with, I have been very pleased with her help. I appreciate her methods and although it's different from "normal" medical care, the holistic method works for me. She was very efficient in recommendations of the analysis of meds and supplements I was taking also.

November 2nd, 2012
I was very leary going in about this approach to fixing cronic siatica, but Dr. Chapek has helped me numersous times in usually one visit. She is very caring and thourough for her specific areas of focus as well as offering suggestions for other common health challenges. She is awesome!

August 15th, 2012
Mal-Debarkment Syndrome
Dr. Chapek was the only doctor that was able to help me regain my equilibrium after a cruise. She also helped with my chronic neck pain. She also helped with my vertigo two years later and caught that my B12 levels were low, something the ER doctor did not notice.Dr.Chapek is honest, upfront and to the point. She does not sugar coat what you need to do for optimal health. I found her easy to talk to and she listened to me, but she is firm in her beliefs about what you need to do to improve your health. Not a bad thing, but some people might not want to hear what she tells them. I am more than willing to pay since my insurance won't and drivce 90 miles for her to treat me because of the wonderful results I have received from her care.She does not have a fancy office, but that's okay with me. I think her charges are very reasonable compared to other physicians. My insurance did reimburse me for my visit, but I had to file myself. That wasn't difficult to do.

June 20th, 2012
Quick Relief
My back was hurting from physical exercise. Dr. Chapek explained the complexity of a pulled muscle and how it put a strain on oppossing muscles. After two treatments, the pain went away and I felt better in general.

July 12th, 2010
Excellent
I believe Dr.Chapek is the most wonderful doctor I wish my insurance would cover my visits.I would go to her for my pain.I believe in her Holistic healing and that she does heal.I have had the experience and its amazing.