A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liz Poomkudy is Good. Dr. Poomkudy has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liz Poomkudy, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Poomkudy graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Poomkudy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poomkudy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liz Poomkudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liz T. Poomkudy practice?
Dr. Liz Poomkudy practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Poomkudy, Dr. Isabelle Poomkudy, Dr. Lisa Poomkudy, Dr. Bette Poomkudy, Dr. Babette Poomkudy, Dr. Marybeth Poomkudy, Dr. Buffy Poomkudy, Dr. Elsa Poomkudy