A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liz Poomkudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liz Poomkudy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liz Poomkudy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poomkudy graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Poomkudy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liz Thomas Poomkudy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Liz T. Poomkudy practice?
- Dr. Liz Poomkudy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liz Poomkudy practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.