A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Ayuso is Excellent. Dr. Ayuso has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Ayuso, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayuso graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayuso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayuso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liza Ayuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liza Ayuso practice?
Dr. Liza Ayuso practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Ayuso, Dr. Isabelle Ayuso, Dr. Lisa Ayuso, Dr. Bette Ayuso, Dr. Babette Ayuso, Dr. Marybeth Ayuso, Dr. Buffy Ayuso, Dr. Elsa Ayuso