A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Ayuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Ayuso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Ayuso, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayuso graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayuso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Ayuso FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Liza Ayuso practice?
- Dr. Liza Ayuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Ayuso practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.