A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Capiendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Capiendo, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capiendo
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capiendo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Capiendo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capiendo graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Capiendo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza M Capiendo MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Liza M. Capiendo practice?
- Dr. Liza Capiendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Capiendo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.