A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Capiendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Capiendo, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capiendo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capiendo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Capiendo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capiendo graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Capiendo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza M Capiendo MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Liza M. Capiendo practice?
- Dr. Liza Capiendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Capiendo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.