A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Gold, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- St. Elizabeths Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Hannah Gold MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Liza H. Gold practice?
- Dr. Liza Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Gold practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.