A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Gold, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- St. Elizabeths Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Hannah Gold MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Liza H. Gold practice?
- Dr. Liza Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Gold practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.