Learn more about Dr. Liza Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Beth Green MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza B. Green practice?
- Dr. Liza Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.