A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Beth Green MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza B. Green practice?
- Dr. Liza Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liza Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.