A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Beth Green MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza B. Green practice?
- Dr. Liza Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liza Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.