Learn more about Dr. Liza Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liza B. Green practice?
Dr. Liza Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Dexter, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.