A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Leal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Leal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza Leal practice?
- Dr. Liza Leal has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Leal practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.