Dr. Liza Leal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Liza Leal?

July 19th, 2016

Professional, friendly, and extremely caring doctor and staff. Dr. Leal is personable and will do what it takes to resolve pain issues. She takes an interest in not only the pain, but the patient's life to resolve any issues contributing to the pain. The atmosphere of the office is high energy and positive, very comfortable.

May 19th, 2016

Dr Leal saved Me!

I love Dr. Leal and her staff, as well as Dr. Foulds and his staff. Dr. Leal saved my life, after so many other specialists just chalked me up as a patient wanting pain meds and instead writing me prescriptions for nerve medications without doing testing or referring me elsewhere. The meds caused memory problems to the point i couldn't remember where my post office was. Dr Leal actually listened to me, she took me seriously, and she looked at my xrays and other doctor notes. It turned out that i had something serious going on in my body, causing damage to my jaw and neck. My pain was real, and thanks to her I got back to my life, my kids and my job. She and her staff treated me as family, and nearly four years later I still see her. I don't trust anyone else! The poor reviews are likely a one time visit, and going to a Specialist doctor that perhaps you didn't need to go to - Your primary doctor can weigh you, Dr Leal is more than a doctor that you go to for the flu. She speaks at conferences around the world, she's genius in her specialties, she writes books to help people cope with pain, and she lives it. Expect to pay a little more because you're seeing the best - I'll gladly do that, rather than waste money on some crock doctor pretending to know what he's doing. Dr Leal Cares and so do the people that work alongside her!

May 18th, 2016

I saw this doctor several times and was always overcharged per my EOB. It is like an act of congress to get your money back. I was never weighed nor were any vitals taken at any of my appointments. EVERYTHING is a moneymaking scheme. Go someplace else.

March 4th, 2016

Very compassionate and wonderful dr.

September 10th, 2015

Disappointed in hidden fees for prescription!

Dr Leal is very pleasant, the atmosphere she creates makes you feel welcome. She listens very well and puts you at ease. She's a good person and a great doctor. Unfortunately, I would not go back, because I was very surprised to be asked for money for a prescription. Very disappointed in this part of the experience, mostly because they did not inform me up front and it wasn't nominal ($50 for one prescription). I wouldn't have gone to her if I knew she charges to write prescriptions and discuss medical concerns. The staff is strong, respectful, but certainly know how to get the money from un-expecting patients.

August 13th, 2015

All I can say is I have been seeing her for several years now and love her. She has taken good care of me and my daughter.

December 3rd, 2014

Very unprofessional. Dr. Leal pretends to care about you, but she doesn't. She just cares about your money. The office staff never calls you back. It's a joke. I will and have not gone back to her and will not recommend her to anyone. They say one thing, but do something different. When they need to get a hold of you, they blow up your phone, but when you need to get a hold of them you leave message after message and no one calls you back. It's very disappointing for all the money I spent there.

November 15th, 2014

Amazing Staff! After seeing so many specialists me and my family are back to optimal health! Thanks Dr. Liza Leal, you made the difference for us!

November 14th, 2013

Wow. Dr. Leal and her staff are truly incredible. The office is like non other and so is the entire experience. From the moment you walk into the office until the time you leave you feel like the most special person, and that's how you are treated by all. If you are not already a patient then you should be. I can not recommend them enough.

June 10th, 2012

Best Dr. in Sugarland, TX

Dr Leal is a genius. She works in a holistic way, and yet nothing slips by her and will treat as needed. She is one of the few doctors that is not put off by multiple health issues at one time.

June 6th, 2012

never met a doctor so sincerely, enthusiastically interested in da progress of her patients. im just becoming aware ofher areas of service and expertise so, i will be recommending dr. leal to my family , friends and associates . very energetic ,an absolute sweetheart, and not the least bit arrogant and about her thorough resume .

February 15th, 2012

Let me start by saying I hate going to the doctor, but this doctor is the only doctor so far that made my visit good. Personality was good and she diagnosed my problem within a matter of seconds. Staff remembered my name on my second visit and was very courteous. I just started going here so we will see how things get over time, but as for now i'm not hating going to the doctor.