A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza O'Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza O'Dowd is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dowd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Dowd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza O'Dowd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dowd graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Dowd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Carina O'Dowd MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liza C. O'Dowd practice?
- Dr. Liza O'Dowd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liza O'Dowd practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Allergists, Abington Internists, Abington Critical Care Practitioners, and Abington Pulmonologists.