A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza O'Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza O'Dowd is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza O'Dowd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dowd graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Dowd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Carina O'Dowd MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Liza C. O'Dowd practice?
- Dr. Liza O'Dowd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liza O'Dowd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Allergists.