A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Pilch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Pilch is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Pilch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pilch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Marie Pilch MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza M. Pilch practice?
- Dr. Liza Pilch has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Pilch practices Emergency Medicine near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Emergency Physicians.