A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Pilch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pilch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center-Bloomington
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liza Pilch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liza M. Pilch practice?
Dr. Liza Pilch practices Emergency Medicine near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Bloomington Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Pilch, Dr. Bess Pilch, Dr. Bessie Pilch, Dr. Beth Pilch, Dr. Betsy Pilch, Dr. Bette Pilch, Dr. Bettie Pilch, Dr. Bettina Pilch