A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Samson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Samson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza De La Cruz Samson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza D. Samson practice?
- Dr. Liza Samson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liza Samson practices Family Medicine near Sherwood, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Sherwood Family Physicians.