A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Samson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Samson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza De La Cruz Samson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza D. Samson practice?
- Dr. Liza Samson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liza Samson practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.