A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Schaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Schaffner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Schaffner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schaffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital Center
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Gail Schaffner MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Liza G. Schaffner practice?
- Dr. Liza Schaffner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liza Schaffner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Sistersville, WV.
See Parkersburg Psychiatrists and Parkersburg Geriatric Doctors.