A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Talampas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Talampas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Talampas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertensive Intracranial Hemorrhage
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tension-Type Headache
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talampas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Talampas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talampas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liza D. Talampas practice?
Dr. Liza Talampas practices Internal Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Internists.