A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Wu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Ear Cancer
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza C G Wu MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Liza C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Liza Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Liza Wu practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.