The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liza Wu
Dr. Liza Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hospital and The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Wu has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Liza Wu has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Liza Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. John Fischer
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Carol Yan
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. L Levin
Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35