A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liza Yballe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liza Yballe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liza Yballe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yballe graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yballe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Portland VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liza Sedillo Yballe MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liza S. Yballe practice?
- Dr. Liza Yballe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liza Yballe practices Internal Medicine near Camas, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Camas Internists.