Dr. Lizabeth Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lizabeth Brooks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Dr. Brooks is wonderful

Dr. Brooks makes you feel very comfortable and is very easy to talk to and ask questions.

February 17th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Brooks! I had Dr. Burlingame for many years who was from the Cleveland Clinic as well and although I was saddened when she left I was worried I would not find an OBGYN doctor who I would feel comfortable with but I did. Dr. Brooks is great. I highly recommend her.

February 11th, 2016

I feel that your personal information should shared in private/exam room and not in the hall/lab where others can here and see you..

October 21st, 2015

I've had one visit with Dr. Brooks on 10/19/15 & I will refer my friends to her,because she is a great doctor that I trust!

Up until I saw Dr. Brooks, I have been through some terrible experiences with OBYN/Gynecologists who misdiagnosed me, and would belittle me and not answer my questions, but Dr. Brooks truly made me feel comfortable, listened to me, and her demeanor was as warm as her smile. I will be her patient for as long as she has her practice. Dr. Brooks is a gift from God!

January 30th, 2015

pharmacy technician

I just want to say I love dr. brooks. she made me feel very secure. she treated me like I was one of her daughters. I miss her dearly

August 30th, 2013

This is my second female GYN and she was awesome! I felt like I could really talk to her and felt the most comfortable with her. I can't wait for our next appointment. She talked to me like I was a person. Her bedside manner was phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 13th, 2010

Dr. Brooks delivered my two boys by C-section, both times she did a wonderful job taking care of my needs and answering my questions.

February 8th, 2010

Dr. Brooks does not seem as caring, professional or considerate as I would expect a doctor to be. She is often 15-30 minutes late, she left it for me, the patient, to bring up discrepancies in my lab results and ignored a persistent pain for 2 months until I was about to find another doctor.

July 14th, 2009

Very nice doctor. Always smiling and in good spirits. Cares about patients. One of the few doctors I've had that aren't jaded. I have no complaints! :)

March 16th, 2009

I was 8-10 weeks at the time of my first appointment. The doctor met with me in the ultrasound room and spent less than 15 minutes with me while conducting the ultrasound. She allowed me to ask questions only as she prepared for the ultrasound and did not seem to take my questions seriously. Without knowledge of my history, she advised that I am not fragile and have no reason for precautions of any kind. I am 36 and this is my first child so I feel there should have been more time given to ensuring that I and my child are healthy before I enter the second trimester. There were no blood or urine tests and my next appointment was scheduled for 5 weeks later. I did not return but found an OB/GYN who is more attentive.

June 9th, 2017