A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizabeth Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizabeth Nolan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Nolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizabeth Kate Nolan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lizabeth K. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Lizabeth Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizabeth Nolan practices Pediatrics near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.