A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.