A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizabeth Reynolds practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.