A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizardo Cerezo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lizardo Cerezo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerezo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerezo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerezo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Cerezo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lizardo Cerezo practice?
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.