A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lizardo Cerezo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lizardo Cerezo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerezo
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerezo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerezo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Cerezo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lizardo Cerezo practice?
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.