Dr. Lizette Villacorte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lizette Villacorte?

May 28th, 2016

She does not say much. At first I mistook this for her being a person who was sensitively thinking through things before she spoke. Boy was I wrong about her. Instead of asking you questions to make sure she understands you, she made her own assumptions which were completely wrong. I found this out after I read statements she wrote on my records which had nothing to do with my mental health but instead were just her quick judgements of me as a person. It was very disturbing that she only saw me twice to fill in for my doctor (who suddenly disappeared from CVBH) and yet saw a need to overstep her role to make such a nasty judgement of me. I was a teacher who had just been through a nightmare, abusive experience of being assaulted by a young deputy in a local rural county when I was driving through. I did absolutely nothing wrong and I later took action against him and his department who put me in shackles. It was the worst day of my life. I later took action against the deputy and

January 31st, 2011

Treatment for bipolar

She did not listen. Would not work with another doctor that I was seeing. Took me all the way off of my bipolar medicine without starting another one. I had to be put in the hostipal to get straighten out. She lied about my diagnose.

October 9th, 2015