A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liziamma George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liziamma George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liziamma George, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liziamma George BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liziamma George practice?
- Dr. Liziamma George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liziamma George practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.