A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liziamma George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liziamma George, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liziamma George practice?
Dr. Liziamma George practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.