A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liziamma George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liziamma George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liziamma George, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liziamma George BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Liziamma George practice?
- Dr. Liziamma George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liziamma George practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.