Overall Review

3.6

February 28th, 2014
AWFUL!
To start the staff is not very friendly, the phlebotomist didnt put gloves on until I said something, and then she was reusing the plastic holder that you put the tubes in to draw blood! The office is dirty and cluttered. When I was waiting for the doctor to come in i was looking at the lube and stuff kn the counter that EXPIRED IN 2005 and 2010!! Dr. Thomas came in an she only took my history, checked my lungs, and heart she said she wanted an ekg and left the room. Ekg was done then told i was free to go. I was never asked my problems that i was comin in for and was told by the front desk sorry ahe has been out for 9 weeks and we are slammed. She said you know how it is you work at a dr office! I am very upset and will never return to her again!

November 13th, 2013
Doctor is very friendly and do not rush to finish exam, she is often witty and gracefully talk to you. I have confident in her ability to take care my medical need.

November 13th, 2013
This office is so clean and staff are so friendly after coming here for years its like family they know you by name and are on time with appointments. They get my meds quickly to the pharmacy and help with anything that i need!! I highly recommend this doctor.

February 8th, 2011
I believe Dr. Thomas has a great staff and shes a caring and understanding Dr. I highly recommend her to family and friends...

July 6th, 2009
even thou her staff has a little to be desired...dr thomas has always been caring and diagnosed problems 95% of the time correctly before any test was even returned...29 years i have been going to her ....dont judge her by her staff