A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radulovic
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Radulovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Radulovic graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic practice?
- Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ljiljana Radulovic practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.