Ljudmil C Kljusev MD Patient Reviews

Great Md
He is a great doctor

September 20th, 2015
distressed mom
Misdiagnosed child. Child became suicidal based on myriad of meds prescribed. Turned out to be learning disability. Beware. Pill pusher. FYI, this was when he was at his last place of employment.

February 25th, 2013
Dr. NoCLUEsiv?
I had been seeing Dr.K at a another practice.Then he opened his own place of Practice,So i followed him. It was my first visit at his new address and he wasent even there? I was told by the cable tv repair man. He was with his secratary accross the street having dinner.I spent 1 hour and no show? Then he decides to change up all my meds.after 8 months of knowing what worked for me. Accusing me of being a drug addict. For the meds. He had me on for 8 months. Then he all the sudden stopped my meds without a tapper down. I was going to another Dr. and mentioned this and he said WHAT IS HE CRAZY YOU CAN DIE from withdrawls. Needless to say i have a great Dr. now. My advise is be sceptical of him.At that time he was only in the US for 2 weeks at a time. Could not find him the rest of the month. Find a full time dr.

October 7th, 2012
Best doctor out there
I have been going to doctor K ever since my years as a troubled teen and I deeply appreciate all the help he has given me that made me overcome the problems that seemed impossible to conquer in the first place. His staff is very courteous and the environment instantly relaxes you when you enter.

August 7th, 2012
RUDE STAFF
His "staff" do not know proper billing or what the word PROFESSIONALISM . His receptionist is rude, has mouthed off on more than one occasion and honestly am thinking of going to someone else. Be wise and STAY AWAY

November 14th, 2011
Insensitive staff
Very rude staff.l tried to negotiate a cash payment and the reception said, "You can't get the benefits of health insurance without having health insurance." Then she hung up.

October 20th, 2011
He mumbles and is hard to understand and the appts feel rushed. Prescribed a medicine to a child that was questionable. Went for a 2nd opinion and glad I did!!!