A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Llewellyn Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Llewellyn Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Llewellyn Phillips, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Med Ctr, Renton, Wa
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Llewellyn Phillips MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Llewellyn Phillips practice?
- Dr. Llewellyn Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Llewellyn Phillips practices Dermatology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Dermatologists.