A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Llinda Doberczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Llinda Doberczak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doberczak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Doberczak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Llinda J Doberczak MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Llinda J. Doberczak practice?
- Dr. Llinda Doberczak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Llinda Doberczak practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.