A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Alderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Alderson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Alderson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Alderson practice?
Dr. Lloyd Alderson practices Neurology near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Burlington, MA.
See Leominster Neurologists.