inactive

Lloyd Alterman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 9th, 2015
Dr. Alterman is not only a terrific doctor, but a warm hearted and kindly gentleman. As a patient for twenty years, he has demonstrated the meaning of a great doctor ... addressing questions and responding to patient needs. An extra moment of discussion was never denied and he followed up after appointments to check on the slightest of health problems. Dr. Alterman is one great man and better doctor.

July 11th, 2012
Very "Hands On" Doctor
Recommended him to a friend who was extremely happy for the recommendations. Great doctor if you have hypertension.

May 9th, 2012
A doctor who listens....
Finally, i felt listened to. Dr. Alterman took the time to hear about my concerns about my health. Shared his professional opinions, and it felt like together we decided on a plan of care. I feel like a cloud that has been sitting on me has been lifted. I like the fact that care is intergrated at SMG. In fact the specialist i saw there could follow up on some of the things i had already discussed with my primary care physician that was related to the specialists area and it was good not to have to start all over again with the same information. Afterall, i am a whole person, not a combination of my parts as i have often felt the past few years with other physicians in separate practice groups.

November 30th, 2009
My main man
Dr. Altermen was my Kidney Dr. from 1993 to 2005 When I moved to Ga. I have never had a better doctor and I miss him now..I Would be in the hospital and wake up at 6am and Dr Alterman would be there to see me at a hospital not even near his office.. I wish the Dr.s here in Atlanta would take a class with Dr Alterman on bedside manner there are none better.. I love this guy.. Miss you Doc.