A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Armold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Armold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Armold graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Armold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd D Armold DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd D. Armold practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Armold has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Armold practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.