A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Axelrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrod
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Axelrod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Axelrod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Axelrod MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd Axelrod practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Axelrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Axelrod practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.