Dr. Lloyd Beaudry DO Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 2 reviews

August 27th, 2014
Unnecessary surgery, rude office staff, dr. has no personality
ZERO stars This doctor has no personality he talked me into having a surgery that was unnecessary. After having my gallbladder out it was discovered it was only inflamed; the function was fine and there were no stones. During surgery I suffered dislocated ribs! Seven months after surgery I'm still recovering from those dislocated ribs. Get a second opinion and avoid this doctor at all costs Dr. Lloyd Beaudry has no personality and he doesn't care about you all he cares about is the almighty dollar. If you were referred to him by Dr. Aaron Blanzy change your primary and then get a second opinion!! The doctor made an appointment for a follow-up ... And then he canceled the appointment. I guess they thought I had forgotten that they canceled the appointment because now they're trying to bill me 7 months later. Carrie is the office girl and boy does she have a personality! Honestly the way she acts it makes one wonder if she isn't having an affair with the doctor. She has been nasty to me, my husband and even the woman from my insurance who called to find out why they're billing for an appointment they canceled. All Dr. Beaudry wanted to do was brag about how he is "the only surgeon who can go through your belly button to remove your gallbladder." I would be much more impressed with courteous staff and accurate timely billing. I wanted to manage my call bladder symptoms with a change in diet. (by cutting out fried food and fast food and all that other junk that we shouldn't be eating anyway) But the doctor used common scare tactics by saying it's pre-disease and you should have it out. It wasn't until after surgery that I found out it was only inflamed I had no stones and my function was perfect.

August 8th, 2012
Hernia Surgery
There's nothing fun about having lower hernia surgery at 38, but fortunately my doc recommended Dr Beaudry. I have five friends and co-workers that had hernia surgeries in the past with other surgeons. All but one were the full cut open and insert mesh type, and despite their horror stories of pain and long, long recovery, I was shocked by how little pain I had thanks to this doc putting in a pain ball that sends medicine to my wound. I was back to work in a week (against doctors orders) and probably could have functioned well going back sooner. Use this doc. My only recommendation is take plenty of stool softener because the pain medicine and pain pills cause constipation and I didn't quite take enough and eventually think I may have given birth to something that wouldn't flush afterwards. That was probably more painful than anything related to the hernia wounds!