A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Blake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Blake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd W Blake MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd W. Blake practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Blake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Blake practices Pulmonary Disease near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Pulmonologists.