A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Blake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Blake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd W Blake MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd W. Blake practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Blake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Blake practices Pulmonary Disease near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Pulmonologists.