A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lloyd W. Brooks practice?
Dr. Lloyd Brooks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.