A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd William Brooks DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Brooks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.