A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Charles Miller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Miller practices Internal Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists.