Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lloyd Miller Jr
Dr. Lloyd Miller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Women's Center of Carolinas Hospital System, Carolinas Medical Center and Carolinas Hospital System. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lloyd Miller Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lloyd Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.
Dr. Elizabeth Snoderly
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Florence, SC 0 mi29
Dr. Thomas Fox Jr
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Florence, SC 0 mi30
Dr. George Bitting
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Florence, SC 0 mi18