Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
370 E Virginia Ave
Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85004
602-258-4788
Locations and availability (1)

|  Reattached my finger  |  show details
by Jerry B. on Dec 21st, 2010

I had my finger bit off by a dog and Dr not only reattached my finger he rebuilt my knuckes. I also have full sensitivity and and fingernail growth. My range of motion with the finger immproves weekly with continued therapy. Their billing and payment department did all the work in getting my insurance company to pay the bill even though he was out-of-network.

|  Great Hand Surgeon!!!  |  show details
by Marce on May 24th, 2010

I cut my hand off and the doc sewed it back on! Took quite a few surgeries, but hey, I can use my entire hand and have feeling in all my fingers! Love this doc!

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Called earlier and was put on hold over 10 minutes then hung up, called again and phone disconnected. I was referred to this doctor and said to be fit (as an emergency situation) in to his schedule today. I was told 1230 giving me only 30 min to get to phoenx, living in far east mesa I knew I wouldn't make it there in 30 min. So "anthony" put me on hold yet again for another 10 minutes (waisteing more time), I was told it would NOT be ok if I was a little late (due to time and distance). Then this immature girl got on the phone and after all that told me a different story... the dr was not accepting appts after 1130 today and that I would have to wait until Monday for an appt. ummm ok, since this is an emergency situation... that's not ok, I have lost feeling in part of my hand due to a deep lasceration, it hit an artery, nerve and tendon wich I was told by my ER dr. can worrsen or result in permanent damage if not treated ASAP. I was furious! On top of that she was very rude had a (careless, better than) attitude and un apologedic. I am very upset that Dr. Champange made previous arrangements to fit me in his schedule and did not follow through. Very unprofessional! And the staff is horrible! (Mostly the girl I spoke with) I will be speading the word about my experience to everyone.

|  Coverage Issues  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

Dr.Champagne is excellent and I have had 8 surgeries, including 4 in the emergency room at John C. Lincoln. My concern is that he isn't "in-network" for any insurance company.I am very distressed about $20,000 of uncovered expenses, even after I got my insurance company to pay in-network.His office says they will work with me...but what does that mean?