Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Very pleased with outcome of complicated surgery show details Very pleased with outcome of complicated surgery
Nov 23rd, 2014

I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Champagne. I researched for a year or two to find the right doctor for my condition. I had a deformed forearm which caused major wrist problems and a lot of pain up my arm to my shoulder. Most doctors turned me away and would not perform the surgery due to the complicated nature of it. Thankfully, my research led me to Dr. Champagne. He was upfront about how complicated the journey could be, but he was fairly confident he'd be able to fix my arm/wrist issue with 2 surgeries, however warned it could be up to 7. In the last six months, I've had both of my surgeries with him, and he successfully fixed my rare issue. His professionalism and talent are outstanding. I'm grateful for my path being led to him. Too young to be kept down by a bum arm! THANK YOU, Dr. Champagne!

Reattached my finger show details Reattached my finger
by Jerry B. on Dec 21st, 2010

I had my finger bit off by a dog and Dr not only reattached my finger he rebuilt my knuckes. I also have full sensitivity and and fingernail growth. My range of motion with the finger immproves weekly with continued therapy. Their billing and payment department did all the work in getting my insurance company to pay the bill even though he was out-of-network.

Great Hand Surgeon!!! show details Great Hand Surgeon!!!
by Marce on May 24th, 2010

I cut my hand off and the doc sewed it back on! Took quite a few surgeries, but hey, I can use my entire hand and have feeling in all my fingers! Love this doc!

TERRIBLE show details TERRIBLE
Mar 24th, 2010

Called earlier and was put on hold over 10 minutes then hung up, called again and phone disconnected. I was referred to this doctor and said to be fit (as an emergency situation) in to his schedule today. I was told 1230 giving me only 30 min to get to phoenx, living in far east mesa I knew I wouldn't make it there in 30 min. So "anthony" put me on hold yet again for another 10 minutes (waisteing more time), I was told it would NOT be ok if I was a little late (due to time and distance). Then this immature girl got on the phone and after all that told me a different story... the dr was not accepting appts after 1130 today and that I would have to wait until Monday for an appt. ummm ok, since this is an emergency situation... that's not ok, I have lost feeling in part of my hand due to a deep lasceration, it hit an artery, nerve and tendon wich I was told by my ER dr. can worrsen or result in permanent damage if not treated ASAP. I was furious! On top of that she was very rude had a (careless, better than) attitude and un apologedic. I am very upset that Dr. Champange made previous arrangements to fit me in his schedule and did not follow through. Very unprofessional! And the staff is horrible! (Mostly the girl I spoke with) I will be speading the word about my experience to everyone.

Coverage Issues show details Coverage Issues
Oct 28th, 2009

Dr.Champagne is excellent and I have had 8 surgeries, including 4 in the emergency room at John C. Lincoln. My concern is that he isn't "in-network" for any insurance company.I am very distressed about $20,000 of uncovered expenses, even after I got my insurance company to pay in-network.His office says they will work with me...but what does that mean?