Dr. Lloyd Champagne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2014
Very pleased with outcome of complicated surgery
I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Champagne. I researched for a year or two to find the right doctor for my condition. I had a deformed forearm which caused major wrist problems and a lot of pain up my arm to my shoulder. Most doctors turned me away and would not perform the surgery due to the complicated nature of it. Thankfully, my research led me to Dr. Champagne. He was upfront about how complicated the journey could be, but he was fairly confident he'd be able to fix my arm/wrist issue with 2 surgeries, however warned it could be up to 7. In the last six months, I've had both of my surgeries with him, and he successfully fixed my rare issue. His professionalism and talent are outstanding. I'm grateful for my path being led to him. Too young to be kept down by a bum arm! THANK YOU, Dr. Champagne!

December 21st, 2010
Reattached my finger
I had my finger bit off by a dog and Dr not only reattached my finger he rebuilt my knuckes. I also have full sensitivity and and fingernail growth. My range of motion with the finger immproves weekly with continued therapy. Their billing and payment department did all the work in getting my insurance company to pay the bill even though he was out-of-network.

May 24th, 2010
Great Hand Surgeon!!!
I cut my hand off and the doc sewed it back on! Took quite a few surgeries, but hey, I can use my entire hand and have feeling in all my fingers! Love this doc!

October 28th, 2009
Coverage Issues
Dr.Champagne is excellent and I have had 8 surgeries, including 4 in the emergency room at John C. Lincoln. My concern is that he isn't "in-network" for any insurance company.I am very distressed about $20,000 of uncovered expenses, even after I got my insurance company to pay in-network.His office says they will work with me...but what does that mean?