A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Cleaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Cleaver, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleaver graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cleaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pershing Memorial Hospital
- Davis County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd J Cleaver DO is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd J. Cleaver practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Cleaver has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lloyd Cleaver practices Dermatology near Kirksville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, IA and Macon, MO.
See Kirksville Dermatologists.